The award winning DREAM COAT sealant spray, inspired by new textile technology, covers each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak.
- Heat-activated polymer works to compress, tighten and seal hair strands
- Hair is supernaturally-sleek, smooth and super-silky
- Unlike typical “humidity-guard” serums, Dream Coat will not build up, weigh hair down or make it greasy
- Effects last up to 2 to 3 shampoos
How to use:
- Shampoo, condition, towel dry hair, divide in sections.
- Spray liberally and evenly on DAMP (not wet) hair. Do not apply other styling products to damp hair.
- Blow dry each section using a brush to hold hair taut. Requires blow-drying to activate.
- For best results, apply every 3rd shampoo.
Is it safe/healthy for your hair?
Yes it is safe for your hair. The polymer is actually a heat protectant and protects the surface of the hair from heat damage. Dream Coat also contains Calendula extract which has moisturizing properties making it ideal for dry hair and Chamomile extract to protect hair color and enrich radiance.
How does it feel on the hair?
Your hair feels ultra silky, totally natural (supernatural!) The ultra thin humidity-resistant matrix that covers your hair is virtually imperceptible and doesn’t make your hair greasy or weigh it down.
If it's waterproof, how do I get it out of my hair?
Shampoo removes the product. Effects can last up to 2-3 shampoos.
How do I use it?
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair.
- Divide hair in sections, and then spray each section thoroughly (on the surface as well as underneath) to completely saturate hair. Comb through to distribute product evenly
- Blow dry, section by section. Use a brush to hold each section taut while directing dryer heat (set at medium to high temperature) down hair lengths until section is completely dry
- Dream Coat lasts up to 2 to 3 shampoos
Can I use other products with Dream Coat - both wet and dry?
We do not recommend applying other products to wet or damp hair before applying Dream Coat. When hair is dry, you can use your normal styling products. The next time you shampoo, you can use other wet stylers.
Do I have to blow dry my hair when using Dream Coat?
This product is heat activated, so for best results, blow dry using a brush and tension. You will see some benefits if you air dry or rough dry and then straighten with a flat iron.
Can you use this product if you've had a keratin treatment in your hair?
Absolutely. Keratin treatment works inside your hair, Dream Coat works only on the surface. It doesn't interfere with your Brazilian blowout.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silicone Quaternium-18, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Trideceth-7, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Citric Acid, BCC12-Base.